- Faulty TCS Pilot Valve Solenoid
- TCS Pilot Valve Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- TCS Pilot Valve Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0171 DescriptionThe Master Cylinder Isolation Valve, or TCS Prime Valve Solenoid circuits are supplied with battery power when the ignition is in the RUN position. The Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) controls the valve functions by grounding the circuit when necessary.
C0171 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C0171 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0171 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0171 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks