C0166 GMC - TCS Priming Line Valve Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty TCS Prime Valve Solenoid
- TCS Prime Valve Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- TCS Prime Valve Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0166 Gmc DescriptionThe Master Cylinder Isolation Valve, or TCS Prime Valve Solenoid circuits are supplied with battery power when the ignition is in the RUN position. The Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) controls the valve functions by grounding the circuit when necessary.
Need more help?Get the C0166 Gmc code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0166 GMC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0166 Gmc code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks