C0165 PONTIAC - Antilock Brake System/Traction Control System Brake Switch/Sensor Circuit Open
- Faulty Antilock Brake System/Traction Control System Brake Switch/Sensor
- Antilock Brake System/Traction Control System Brake Switch/Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Antilock Brake System/Traction Control System Brake Switch/Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0165 Pontiac DescriptionAntilock Brake System (ABS)/Traction Control System (TCS) Brake Switch/Sensor Circuit Open.
The Body Control Module (BCM) receives a signal from the Brake Pedal Position (BPP) sensor. The BCM illuminates the stop lamps by applying battery positive voltage to the stop lamp supply voltage circuit. The Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) receives a voltage input from the stop lamp supply voltage circuit to determine if the brake pedal is applied.
Need more help?Get the C0165 Pontiac code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0165 PONTIAC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0165 Pontiac code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks