C0146 SATURN - Left TCS Solenoid #2 Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM)
- Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) harness is open or shorted
- Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0146 Saturn DescriptionThe isolation and prime valve solenoid circuits are supplied with battery power when the ignition is in the ON position. The Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) controls the valve functions by grounding the circuit when necessary. The solenoid valve circuit and the solenoid coil are internal to the EBCM. No part of the solenoid circuit is diagnosable external to the EBCM. The DTC sets when there is a malfunction in the solenoid circuit internal to the EBCM only.
Need more help?Get the C0146 Saturn code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0146 SATURN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0146 Saturn code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks