C0138 SATURN - Base Brake System Pressure Circuit/Sensor Low
- Faulty Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM)
- Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) harness is open or shorted
- Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0138 Saturn DescriptionThe Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) uses an input from 2 brake fluid pressure sensors to enhance ABS braking and vehicle stability if equipped.
Need more help?Get the C0138 Saturn code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0138 SATURN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0138 Saturn code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks