C0131 SATURN - Antilock Brake System/Traction Control System Pressure Circuit
- Faulty Brake Pressure Modulator Valve Assembly
- Brake Pressure Modulator Valve Assembly harness is open or shorted
- Brake Pressure Modulator Valve Assembly circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0131 Saturn DescriptionThe Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) uses input from the brake pressure sensor for vehicle stability enhancement system (VSES) functions. The brake pressure sensor is internal to the Brake Pressure Modulator Valve.
Need more help?Get the C0131 Saturn code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0131 SATURN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0131 Saturn code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks