C012E BUICK - Hydraulic Brake Boost Pressure Loss
- Faulty Brake Pressure Modulator
- Brake Pressure Modulator harness is open or shorted
- Brake Pressure Modulator circuit poor electrical connection
Tech notesDTC C012E 00 Hydraulic Brake Boost Pressure Loss Malfunction
DTC C012E 12 Hydraulic Brake Boost Pressure Loss Low Input
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C012e Buick DescriptionThe boost pressure valve is internal to the brake pressure modulator. The Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) monitors the boost pressure. The boost valve controls the amount of hydraulic boost required during braking or a vehicle stability event.
When a boost fault condition is detected, the boost control will continue applying as much pressure as possible until boost pressure is no longer available.
Need more help?Get the C012e Buick code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C012E BUICK CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C012e Buick code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks