C012C CHEVROLET - Regenerative Axle Pressure Sensor
- Faulty Brake Pressure Modulator
- Brake Pressure Modulator harness is open or shorted
- Brake Pressure Modulator circuit poor electrical connection
Tech notesDTC C012C 01 Regenerative Axle Pressure Sensor Short to Battery
DTC C012C 06 Regenerative Axle Pressure Sensor Low Voltage/Open
DTC C012C 11 Regenerative Axle Pressure Sensor High Input
DTC C012C 0F Regenerative Axle Pressure Sensor Signal Erratic
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C012c Chevrolet DescriptionThe Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) uses input from the regenerative axle pressure sensor for more accurate control during a brake and vehicle stability enhancement system event. The regenerative axle pressure sensor is internal to the brake pressure modulator.
Need more help?Get the C012c Chevrolet code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C012C CHEVROLET CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C012c Chevrolet code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks