C012A CHEVROLET - Brake Master Cylinder Pressure Sensor
- Faulty Brake Pressure Modulator
- Brake Pressure Modulator harness is open or shorted
- Brake Pressure Modulator circuit poor electrical connection
Tech notes- DTC C012A 00 Brake Master Cylinder Pressure Sensor Malfunction
- DTC C012A 01 Brake Master Cylinder Pressure Sensor Low Voltage/Open
- DTC C012A 06 Brake Master Cylinder Pressure Sensor Short to Ground or Open
- DTC C012A 11 Brake Master Cylinder Pressure Sensor High Input
- DTC C012A 0F Brake Master Cylinder Pressure Sensor Signal Erratic
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C012a Chevrolet DescriptionThe Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) uses input from the master cylinder pressure sensor for more accurate control during a vehicle stability enhancement system event. The master cylinder pressure sensor is internal to the brake pressure modulator.
Need more help?Get the C012a Chevrolet code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C012A CHEVROLET CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C012a Chevrolet code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks