C0123 - Front Outlet Valve Right
C0123 Possible Causes
- Faulty Front Outlet Solenoid Valve Right
- Front Outlet Solenoid Valve Right harness is open or shorted
- Front Outlet Solenoid Valve Right circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code C0123Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the C0123 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C0123 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0123 DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Front Outlet Solenoid Valve Right. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Front Outlet Solenoid Valve Right is not to factory specifications.
C0123 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C0123 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- C0123 SUBARU Front Outlet Valve Right
Need more help?Get the C0123 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0123 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks