C0115 CADILLAC Possible Causes
- Faulty Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM)
- Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) harness is open or shorted
- Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose C0115 CADILLAC code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the C0115 CADILLAC code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C0115 CADILLAC code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C0115 CADILLAC Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0115 Cadillac DescriptionThe system relay is energized when the ignition is ON. The system relay supplies voltage to the solenoid valves and the pump motor. This voltage is referred to as the system voltage. The Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) controls each solenoid valve by grounding the solenoid. The EBCM controls the pump motor by grounding the control circuit. The pump serves 2 purposes:
- Transfers brake fluid from the brake calipers to the master cylinder reservoir during pressure decrease events.
- Transfers brake fluid from the master cylinder reservoir to the brake calipers during pressure increase events.
C0115 CADILLAC More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C0115 CADILLAC code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Need more help?Get the C0115 Cadillac code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0115 CADILLAC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0115 Cadillac code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks