C0113 CHEVROLET - Pump Motor Circuit
- Faulty Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM)
- Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) harness is open or shorted
- Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0113 Chevrolet DescriptionThe system relay is energized when the ignition is ON. The system relay supplies voltage to the solenoid valves and the pump motor. This voltage is referred to as the system voltage. The Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) controls each solenoid valve by grounding the solenoid. The EBCM controls the pump motor by grounding the control circuit. The pump serves 2 purposes:
- Transfers brake fluid from the brake calipers to the master cylinder reservoir during pressure decrease events.
- Transfers brake fluid from the master cylinder reservoir to the brake calipers during pressure increase events.
Need more help?Get the C0113 Chevrolet code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0113 CHEVROLET CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0113 Chevrolet code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks