- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Motor Relay
- ABS Motor Relay harness is open or shorted
- ABS Motor Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0111 DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Motor Relay. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Motor Relay is not to factory specifications.
C0111 Information for specific makes
- C0111 SUBARU Motor Relay On Failure
Need more help?Get the C0111 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0111 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0111 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks