C0108 - Abnormal Signal Of Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Left
C0108 Possible Causes
- Faulty Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Left
- Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Left harness is open or shorted
- Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Left circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose C0108 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the C0108 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C0108 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C0108 Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0108 DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Left. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Left is not to factory specifications.
C0108 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C0108 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
C0108 Information for specific makes
- C0108 SUBARU Abnormal Signal Of Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Left
Need more help?Get the C0108 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0108 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0108 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks