C0104 - Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Left
C0104 Possible Causes
- Faulty Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Left
- Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Left harness is open or shorted
- Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Left circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code C0104Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the C0104 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C0104 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0104 DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Left. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Left is not to factory specifications.
C0104 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C0104 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- C0104 SUBARU Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Left
Need more help?Get the C0104 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0104 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks