C0103 Possible Causes
- Faulty Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Right
- Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Right harness is open or shorted
- Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Right circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose C0103 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the C0103 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C0103 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C0103 Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0103 DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Right. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Right is not to factory specifications.
C0103 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C0103 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
C0103 Information for specific makes
- C0103 SUBARU Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Right
Need more help?Get the C0103 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0103 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0103 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks