C008E DODGE - Internal Performance Active Cruise Control Module
- Faulty Active Cruise Control (ACC) Module
- Active Cruise Control (ACC) Module harness is open or shorted
- Active Cruise Control (ACC) Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C008e Dodge DescriptionThe Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) Module runs a self diagnostic test to validate proper controller operation. This DTC will set if the controller has failed one or more internal test.
Need more help?Get the C008e Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C008E DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C008e Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks