C0085 PONTIAC - Left Rear ABS Solenoid 2 Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty Left Rear ABS Solenoid 2
- Left Rear ABS Solenoid 2 harness is open or shorted
- Left Rear ABS Solenoid 2 circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0085 Pontiac DescriptionThe inlet and outlet valve solenoid circuits are supplied with battery power when the ignition is in the ON position. The electronic brake control module (EBCM) controls the valve functions by grounding the circuit when necessary.
Need more help?Get the C0085 Pontiac code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0085 PONTIAC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0085 Pontiac code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks