C0080 CADILLAC - Left Rear ABS Solenoid 1 Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty Left Rear ABS Solenoid 1
- Left Rear ABS Solenoid 1 harness is open or shorted
- Left Rear ABS Solenoid 1 circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0080 Cadillac DescriptionThe inlet and outlet valve solenoid circuits are supplied with battery power when the ignition is in the ON position. The electronic brake control module (EBCM) controls the valve functions by grounding the circuit when necessary.
Need more help?Get the C0080 Cadillac code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0080 CADILLAC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0080 Cadillac code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks