C0072 MAZDA - Dynamic Stability Control
- Faulty Dynamic Stability Control Module
- Dynamic Stability Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Dynamic Stability Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0072 Mazda DescriptionThis does not indicate a malfunction since constant TCS or DSC control over an extended period of time is inhibited to protect the DSC solenoid valve inside the DSC HU or the engine.
Need more help?Get the C0072 Mazda code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0072 MAZDA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0072 Mazda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks