C0045 CHEVROLET - Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit
- Faulty Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor
- Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
2007 - 2013 Chevrolet Silverado,Tahoe, Suburban, GMC Sierra, Yukon, Rear wheel speed sensor replacement. C0045 and C0050 FIX!
- Rear Wheel Speed Sensor - http://amzn.to/2y5OM5b
- Torx Socket Set - http://amzn.to/2xosI24
- 3/8 Ratchet - http://amzn.to/2xoe3sG
- PB Blast - http://amzn.to/2z3bEB3
User Submitted Video
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0045 Chevrolet DescriptionThe Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS) receives ignition voltage from the Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) and provides a DC square wave signal back to the module. As the wheel spins, the EBCM uses the frequency of the square wave signal to calculate the wheel speed.
Need more help?Get the C0045 Chevrolet code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0045 CHEVROLET CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0045 Chevrolet code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks