C0040 GMC - Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit
- Faulty Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor
- Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0040 Gmc DescriptionThe Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS) receives ignition voltage from the Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) and provides a DC square wave signal back to the module. As the wheel spins, the EBCM uses the frequency of the square wave signal to calculate the wheel speed.
Need more help?Get the C0040 Gmc code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0040 GMC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0040 Gmc code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks