C003A FORD - Right Rear Wheel Speed Sensor
- Faulty Right Rear Wheel Speed Sensor
- Right Rear Wheel Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Right Rear Wheel Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C003a Ford DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Right Rear Wheel Speed Sensor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Right Rear Wheel Speed Sensor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C003a Ford code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C003A FORD CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C003a Ford code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks