C0031 HONDA - Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor
- Faulty Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor
- Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0031 Honda DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C0031 Honda code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0031 HONDA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0031 Honda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks