- Faulty Rear Left ABS Sensor
- Rear Left ABS Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Rear Left ABS Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0028 DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Rear Left ABS Sensor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Rear Left ABS Sensor is not to factory specifications.
C0028 Information for specific makes
- C0028 SUBARU Rear Left ABS Sensor Signal
Need more help?Get the C0028 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0028 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0028 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks