C0021 DODGE - Brake Booster Performance
- Faulty Brake Booster
- Faulty Vacuum Pressure Sensor
- Vacuum Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Vacuum Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0021 Dodge DescriptionWhen the Vacuum Pressure Sensor indicates a failure in the Vacuum Booster. After the cold start phase (i.e. 3 min after engine is running) and if the engine is running above 600 RPM there should be at least -200 mbar (-2.90 psi) of differential pressure in the vacuum-chamber for boosting the pedal force. If the pressure remains below this value for more than two minutes. Timer resets if the pressure remains above 220 mbar (3.19 psi) for 10 seconds.
Need more help?Get the C0021 Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0021 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0021 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks