- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Control Module
- Faulty Hydraulic Control Unit (HCU)
- Hydraulic Control Unit (HCU) harness is open or shorted
- Hydraulic Control Unit (HCU) circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0020 Honda DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the ABS Pump Motor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the ABS Pump Motor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C0020 Honda code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0020 HONDA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0020 Honda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks