C0020 CHRYSLER - ABS Pump Motor Control
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Control Module
- Faulty Hydraulic Control Unit (HCU)
- Hydraulic Control Unit (HCU) harness is open or shorted
- Hydraulic Control Unit (HCU) circuit poor electrical connection
Tech notesThe Hydraulic Control Unit (HCU) consists of a valve body, pump motor, and inlet/outlets for the brake lines. The combined HCU and Antilock Brake System (ABS) module is located forward of the master cylinder.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0020 Chrysler DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the ABS Pump Motor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the ABS Pump Motor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C0020 Chrysler code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0020 CHRYSLER CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0020 Chrysler code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks