C001C LINCOLN - Right Rear Inlet Control
- Faulty Right Rear Inlet Solenoid
- Right Rear Inlet Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Right Rear Inlet Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C001c Lincoln DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Right Rear Inlet Solenoid. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Right Rear Inlet Solenoid is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C001c Lincoln code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C001C LINCOLN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C001c Lincoln code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks