- Faulty Left Rear Inlet Solenoid
- Left Rear Inlet Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Left Rear Inlet Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0018 Ford DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Left Rear Inlet Solenoid. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Left Rear Inlet Solenoid is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C0018 Ford code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0018 FORD CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0018 Ford code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks