- Faulty Right Front Outlet Solenoid
- Right Front Outlet Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Right Front Outlet Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0015 DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Right Front Outlet Solenoid. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Right Front Outlet Solenoid is not to factory specifications.
C0015 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C0015 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0015 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0015 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks