C0000 GMC - Vehicle Speed Information Circuit
- Faulty Power Steering Control Module (PSCM)
- Power Steering Control Module (PSCM) harness is open or shorted
- Power Steering Control Module (PSCM) circuit poor electrical connection
Tech notesCheck for any other Powertrain Control Module (PCM) codes, if no other codes are present, then there is a problem with either the Power Steering Control Module (PSCM) or the wire from the PCM to the PSCM.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0000 Gmc DescriptionThe Power Steering Control Module (PSCM) receives a vehicle speed message from the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) via the serial data circuit. The PSCM uses this vehicle speed message, and other inputs, to determine the desired amount of steering assist. At lower speeds, more assist is provided for easy turning during parking maneuvers. At higher speeds, less assist is provided for improved road feel and directional stability.
Need more help?Get the C0000 Gmc code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0000 GMC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0000 Gmc code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks