C0000 CADILLAC - Vehicle Speed Information Circuit
- Faulty Power Steering Control Module (PSCM)
- Power Steering Control Module (PSCM) harness is open or shorted
- Power Steering Control Module (PSCM) circuit poor electrical connection
Check for any other Powertrain Control Module (PCM) codes, if no other codes are present, then there is a problem with either the Power Steering Control Module (PSCM) or the wire from the PCM to the PSCM.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0000 CADILLAC Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the C0000 Cadillac code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
C0000 CADILLAC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0000 Cadillac code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks