B2785 TOYOTA - Ignition Switch On Malfunction Immobilizer System
- Faulty Ignition switch
- Faulty EFI main relay
- Ignition switch harness is open or shortec
- Ignition switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?- Short circuit in IG switch circuit
- Ignition switch adheres to ON position
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B2785 Toyota DescriptionThis Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is output if communication between the transponder key Electronic Control Unit (ECU) and power source control ECU is not possible.
Need more help?Get the B2785 Toyota code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B2785 TOYOTA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B2785 Toyota code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks