B2227 MAZDA Code - Front Crash Sensor Driver Communications Fault
|B2227 MAZDA code possible causes
- Faulty Front Crash Sensor Driver
- Front Crash Sensor Driver harness is open or shorted
- Front Crash Sensor Driver circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Bag Control Module
|How do I fix the B2227 MAZDA code?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|Cost of diagnosing the B2227 MAZDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B2227 MAZDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B2227 MAZDA code possible symptoms?
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
|B2227 MAZDA code descriptionThe Air Bag Control Module monitors the Front Crash Sensor Driver. The Air Bag Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Front Crash Sensor Driver is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B2227 MAZDA code?Need more information on how to fix the B2227 MAZDA code? Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
|Need help with a B2227 MAZDA code?Get the B2227 Mazda code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
|B2227 MAZDA code commentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above helps you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B2227 Mazda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks