B1BBC CHRYSLER - OCS Negative System Weight
- Damage Passenger Seat Structure, Seat Tracks, or Floor Pan
- An object under seat or rear seat folded down and resting against the passenger seat
- Faulty The Occupant Classification Module (OCM)
- The Occupant Classification Module (OCM) harness is open or shorted
- The Occupant Classification Module (OCM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1bbc Chrysler DescriptionThe Occupant Classification Module (OCM) monitors the Occupant Classification Seat (OCS). The OCM sets the OBDII code if the module detects a seat weight sensor input with the total seat weight below -6.5 kg +/- 1kg.
Need more help?Get the B1bbc Chrysler code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1BBC CHRYSLER CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1bbc Chrysler code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks