B1BB3 DODGE - Passenger Air Bag Disable Switch Circuit Low
B1BB3 DODGE Possible Causes
- Faulty Passenger Air Bag Disable Switch
- Passenger Air Bag Disable Switch harness is open or shorted
- Passenger Air Bag Disable Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Occupant Restraint Controller (ORC)
First diagnose B1BB3 DODGE code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B1BB3 DODGE code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1BB3 DODGE code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1BB3 DODGE Possible Symptoms
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B1bb3 Dodge DescriptionWhen the ignition is on, the Passenger Airbag MUX Switch Sense circuit supplies a 3 to 10 ms pulse every 100 ms across the On or Off switch resistor to the Passenger Airbag MUX switch return circuit. The code will set if the Occupant Restraint Controller (ORC) senses low resistance on the Passenger Airbag MUX Switch Sense circuit.
B1BB3 DODGE More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1BB3 DODGE code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
Need more help?Get the B1bb3 Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1BB3 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1bb3 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks