B19D2 - Right Power Sliding Door Drive Close Direction Excessive Time
B19D2 Possible Causes
- Biding Power Sliding Door
- Power Sliding Door Module Out Of Calibration
- Faulty Right Power Sliding Door Motor Assembly
- Right Power Sliding Door Motor Assembly harness is open or shorted
- Right Power Sliding Door Motor Assembly circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Power Sliding Door Module
How do I fix code B19D2?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B19D2 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B19D2 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B19d2 DescriptionThis code will set when the Right Power Sliding Door module senses the Right Power Sliding Door Motor has taken longer than 20 seconds to complete a power closing operation. It will also set if an ignition crank message is sent, lasting longer than 15 seconds, during an closing operation.
B19D2 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B19D2 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the B19d2 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B19d2 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks