B18D5 JEEP - Driver Door Pawl Switch Stuck
- Faulty Driver Door Pawl Switch
- Driver Door Pawl Switch harness is open or shorted
- Driver Door Pawl Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Driver Door Module (DDM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B18d5 Jeep DescriptionThe Driver Door Module (DDM) monitors the Driver Door Pawl Switch. The DDM sets the OBDII code when the Driver Window Drop (Pawl) Switch Sense circuit is active for over 30 seconds.
Need more help?Get the B18d5 Jeep code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B18D5 JEEP CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B18d5 Jeep code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks