B182D Possible Causes
- Faulty Driver Side, Front Passenger, Left Rear, Right Rear or Tailgate Door Lock Motor
- Driver Side, Front Passenger, Left Rear, Right Rear or Tailgate Door Lock Motor harness is open or shorted
- Driver Side, Front Passenger, Left Rear, Right Rear or Tailgate Door Lock Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
First diagnose B182D code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B182D code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B182D code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B182D Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B182d DescriptionAfter receiving the appropriate requests over the communication network, the Body Control Module (BCM) controls an internal relay to provide voltage to all the door lock motors on the door lock driver circuit. The return path is provided through the Door Lock Control circuit.
B182D More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B182D code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
B182D Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the B182d code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B182D CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B182d code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks