B1826 - Wiper Rear High Limit Input Circuit Failure
B1826 Possible Causes
- Faulty Wiper Rear Motor
- Wiper Rear Motor harness is open or shorted
- Wiper Rear Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
First diagnose B1826 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1826 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1826 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1826 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1826 DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Wiper Rear High Limit. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Wiper Rear High Limit is not to factory specifications.
B1826 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1826 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
B1826 Information for specific makes
- B1826 BUICK Seat Recline Position Sensor Circuit Range/Performance
- B1826 CADILLAC Seat Recline Position Sensor Circuit Range/Performance
- B1826 CHEVROLET Seat Recline Position Sensor Circuit Range/Performance
- B1826 GMC Seat Recline Position Sensor Circuit Range/Performance
- B1826 LEXUS Open In Front Passenger Side - Side Squib Circuit
- B1826 SCION Open In Front Passenger Side - Side Squib Circuit
- B1826 TOYOTA Open In Front Passenger Side - Side Squib Circuit
Need more help?Get the B1826 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1826 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1826 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks