B1780 - Mirror Driver Down Circuit Short To Battery
B1780 Possible Causes
- Faulty Mirror Driver Down Motor
- Mirror Driver Down Motor harness is open or shorted
- Mirror Driver Down Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
First diagnose B1780 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B1780 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1780 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1780 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1780 DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Mirror Driver Down Motor. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Mirror Driver Down Motor is not to factory specifications.
B1780 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1780 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
B1780 Information for specific makes
- B1780 BUICK Theft Lock Enabled For Radio
- B1780 CADILLAC Theft Lock Enabled For Radio
- B1780 CHEVROLET Theft Lock Enabled For Radio
- B1780 GMC Theft Lock Enabled For Radio
- B1780 LEXUS Front Occupant Classification Sensor Left Circuit Malfunction
- B1780 PONTIAC Theft Lock Enabled For Radio
- B1780 SATURN Theft Lock Enabled For Radio
- B1780 SCION Front Occupant Classification Sensor Left Circuit Malfunction
- B1780 TOYOTA Front Occupant Classification Sensor Left Circuit Malfunction
Need more help?Get the B1780 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1780 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1780 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks