- Faulty Hazard Flash Switch
- Hazard Flash Switch harness is open or shorted
- Hazard Flash Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1753 DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Hazard Flash Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Hazard Flash Switch is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the B1753 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1753 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1753 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks