B1750 - Driver Seat Rear Down Switch Circuit Short To Battery
B1750 Possible Causes
- Faulty Seat Adjuster Switch
- Seat Adjuster Switch harness is open or shorted
- Seat Adjuster Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Memory Seat Module (MSM)
First diagnose B1750 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B1750 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1750 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1750 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1750 DescriptionWhen the power seat switches are pressed, they send a 12-volt signal through the switch signal circuits to the Memory Seat Module (MSM). The MSM then commands the driver seat motors to move in response to the switch signals. If a seat switch circuit is active in one direction and the switch for the opposite direction is pressed, this Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) will set. Multiple DTCs will set if one of the switch signal circuits is shorted to voltage.
B1750 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1750 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
B1750 Information for specific makes
- B1750 ACURA Communication Bus Line Error
- B1750 BUICK Driver Seat Rear Down Switch Circuit Short To Battery
- B1750 CADILLAC Driver Seat Rear Down Switch Circuit Short To Battery
- B1750 CHEVROLET Driver Seat Rear Down Switch Circuit Short To Battery
- B1750 GMC Driver Seat Rear Down Switch Circuit Short To Battery
- B1750 HONDA Communication Bus Line Error
Need more help?Get the B1750 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1750 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1750 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks