B1727 - Seat Driver Rear Up Switch Circuit Short To Battery
- Faulty Seat Driver Rear Up Switch
- Seat Driver Rear Up Switch harness is open or shorted
- Seat Driver Rear Up Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1727 DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Seat Driver Rear Up Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Seat Driver Rear Up Switch is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the B1727 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1727 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1727 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks