B1709 - Seat Driver Front Up Switch Circuit Failure
- Faulty Seat Driver Front Up Switch
- Seat Driver Front Up Switch harness is open or shorted
- Seat Driver Front Up Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1709 DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Seat Driver Front Up Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Seat Driver Front Up Switch is not to factory specifications.
B1709 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the B1709 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1709 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1709 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks