- Faulty Alarm Panic Input Sensor
- Alarm Panic Input Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Alarm Panic Input Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1678 DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Alarm Panic Input Sensor. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Alarm Panic Input Sensor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the B1678 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1678 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1678 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks