B1667 Possible Causes
- Faulty Mirror Driver Up/Down Motor
- Mirror Driver Up/Down Motor harness is open or shorted
- Mirror Driver Up/Down Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Driver Seat Module (DSM)
First diagnose B1667 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B1667 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1667 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1667 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1667 DescriptionThe Driver Seat Module (DSM) monitors the Mirror Driver Up/Down Motor. The DSM sets the OBDII code when the Mirror Driver Up/Down Motor is not to factory specifications.
B1667 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1667 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
B1667 Information for specific makes
- B1667 ACURA Rear Shelf LF Antenna Circuit Short
- B1667 CHRYSLER Reverse Lamp Control Circuit Low
- B1667 DODGE Reverse Lamp Control Circuit Low
- B1667 FORD Mirror Driver Up/Down Motor Stalled
- B1667 HONDA Rear Shelf LF Antenna Circuit Short
- B1667 JEEP Reverse Lamp Control Circuit Low
- B1667 LINCOLN Mirror Driver Up/Down Motor Stalled
- B1667 MERCURY Mirror Driver Up/Down Motor Stalled
- B1667 RAM Reverse Lamp Control Circuit Low
Need more help?Get the B1667 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1667 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1667 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks