- Faulty Seat Driver Front Up Motor
- Seat Driver Front Up Motor harness is open or shorted
- Seat Driver Front Up Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1659 DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Seat Driver Front Up Motor. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Seat Driver Front Up Motor is not to factory specifications.
B1659 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the B1659 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1659 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1659 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks