B1657 - Seat Driver Rear Up Circuit Short To Battery
- Faulty Seat Driver Rear Up Motor
- Seat Driver Rear Up Motor harness is open or shorted
- Seat Driver Rear Up Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1657 DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Seat Driver Rear Up Motor. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Seat Driver Rear Up Motor is not to factory specifications.
B1657 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the B1657 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1657 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1657 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks